We Live in that World Where Mostly Everyone is Selfish. They will do Anything to have things their way. They will also destroy/broke other people’s feelings for their benefit. This Kind of People Only Cares about themselves. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous selfish quotes, selfish people sayings, and selfish people proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources. We also have a great collection of Entrepreneur Quotes & Motivational Status On Life.
Selfish Quotes and Status
1) Be Selfish And Love Yourself.
2) Our True Passions Are Selfish.
3) I’M Fine, Thanks For Not Asking.
4) Keep Calm & Avoid Selfish People.
5) Every Cheater Is A Coward At Heart.
6) I Love My Self + That’s All That Matters.
7) You Did The Wrong Thing To The Right Girl.
8) Say It To My Face. Not Through Your Status.
9) No Man Is More Cheated Than The Selfish Man.
10) My Silence Is Just Another Word For My Pain.
11) It’s Not Selfish To Do What Is Best For You.
12) No Man Is More Cheated Than The Selfish Man.
13) Selfish People End Up Having Only Their Self.
14) When You Have Given Nothing, Ask For Nothing.
15) It Is Not Selfish To Do What Is Best For You.
16) No More Distractions, It’s Time To Be Selfish.
17) My Love Is Selfish, I Can’t Breathe With You !
18) People Reveal Themselves Through Their Actions.
19) It Is Impossible To Be Both, Selfish And Happy.
20) Follow Your Heart But Take Your Brain With You.
21) You Can’t Fix Yourself By Breaking Someone Else.
22) Do Me A Favour And Be Honest With Me. That’s All.
23) Sometimes You Have To Be Selfish To Be Selfless.
24) As A Receiver, You Are Naturally A Selfish Player.
25) I’M Selfish, I Want You To Myself, I Can’t Help It.
26) Relationships Aren’t Designed For Selfish Individuals.
27) The Most Fatality In Human Nature Is Greedy And Selfish.
28) Do Not Allow The Energy Of Negative People To Affect You.
29) You Can’t Do Big Things If You’re Distracted By Small Things.
30) People Aren’t Out To Get You, They’re Just Out For Themselves.
31) I Don’t Want To Sound Selfish, But I’M Tired Of Sitting Around.
32) Some People Create Their Own Storm, Then Get Upset When It Rains.
33) Don’t Ask Me To Do Something For You That You Wouldn’t Do For Me.
34) I’M Only Responsible For What I Say, Not For What You Understand.
35) I’M Slowly Learning Not To Let My Happiness Depend On Other People.
36) Oh, I’M Sorry. I Forgot I Only Exist To You When You Need Something.
37) The Hard Thing Is, You Try To Hello Them But Still You’re The Bad One.
38) Nowadays People Know The Price Of Everything And The Value Of Nothing.
39) Obstacles Are Designed To Make You Stronger, Only The Weak Avoid Them.
40) Judging A Person Does Not Define Who They Are, It Defines Who You Are.
Selfish Quotes for Whatsapp
41) Glory, built on selfish principles, is shame and guilt.
42) Sometimes It’s Not The People Who Change, It’s The Mask That Falls Off.
43) When You Say “Yes” To Others, Make Sure You Are Not Saying “No” To Yourself.
44) You See A Person’s True Colours When You Are No Longer Beneficial To Their Life.
45) Love Is What Is Left In A Relationship After All The Selfishness Is Taken Out.
46) Don’t Blame People For Disappointing You. Blame Yourself For Expecting Too Much.
47) Something’s You Just Have To Do For Yourself, Not Being Selfish Just Productive.
48) What You Think Of Yourself Is Much More Important Than What People Think Of You.
49) Call Me Greedy, Call Me Selfish, But I Don’t Want Anyone Else To Hold Your Hand.
50) You Knew Damn Well What You Were Doing. You Knew Damn Well Who You Were Breaking.
51) I Like My Lovers Selfish. Do You Know How Sexy It Is When Someone Only Wants You ?
52) There’s Something Wrong With Your Character If Opportunity Controls Yours Loyalty.
53) “I’M Happy For You!” Is The Hardest Lie To Tell When Your Old Love Found Someone New.
54) I Don’t Know The Key To Success, But The Key To Failure Is Trying To Please Everybody.
55) I Hate Two Faced People, It Makes It Harder For Me To Decide Which Side To Slap First.
56) The Real Thing About This World Is Everyone Is Selfish, The Difference Is Who Is Less.
57) Be Proud Of All The “Scars” In Your Life. Each One Holds A Lifetime’s Worth Of Lessons.
58) The Real Thing About This World Is Everyone Is Selfish, The Difference Is Who Is Less.
59) People Never Remember The Million Times You’ve Helped Them, Only The One Time You Don’t.
60) I Miss You But I’M Not Going To Text You First, Because I Want To See If You Miss Me More.
61) People Don’t Care For You When You Are Alone. They Just Care For You When They Are Alone.
62) Selfish People Tend To Only Be Good To Themselves. Then Are Surprised When They Are Alone.
63) I Overreact. I Overthink Everything. I Dream Big And When I Say I Love You, I’M Not Lying.
64) Never Put Them First, If You Always Comes Last. Never Give Your All, If You Only Get Half.
65) If You’re Wrong, Own Up To What You Didn’t Do Right. That’s How You Learn And Earn Respect.
66) Call Me Selfish. But You’re One Of The Blessings That I Don’t Want To Share With Anyone Else.
67) The Craziest, Most Selfish Act Is To Commit Suicide. When You Kill Yourself, You Kill Others.
68) If You’re Gonna Be Selfish Then Don’t Expect People To Be There For You When You Need Someone.
69) When Someone Says ” You’ve Changes” It Simply Means You’ve Stopped Living Your Life Their Way.
70) Have You Gone Out Of Your Way To Help Someone And Then Find Out How Ungrateful They Really Are.
71) Liars; Those People Who Hide Behind The Truth For No Real Reason But For Their Own Selfish Gain.
72) People These Days Are Too Fake. They Say I’M Always Here For You ! Bit** Please ! Give Me Break.
73) Selfishness Is Not Living As One Wishes To Live, It Is Asking Others To Live As One Wishes To Live.
74) I Am Thankful For The Difficult People In My Life. They Have Shown Me Exactly Who I Don’t Want To Be.
75) When People Are Two Faced, The Only Thing You’ll Know For Sure Is That You Can’t Trust Either Of Them.
76) Selfish Persons Are Incapable Of Loving Others, But They Are Not Capable Of Loving Themselves Either.
77) Respect People’s Feeling. Even If It Doesn’t Mean Anything To You. It Could Be Mean Everything To Them.
78) I No Longer Have The Energy For Meaningless Friendship, Forced Interactions Or Unnecessary Conversations.
79) I Never Gave You A Reason To Hate Me. You’re Just Just Creating Your Own Little Drama Of Pure Insecurity.
80) Happiness Doesn’t Come Through Selfishness, But Through Selfishness. Everything You Do Comes Back Around.
Selfish Quotes for Facebook
81) I’M A Little Selfish For Asking My Best Friends To Move In Near By My Place But I Just Love Their Company.
82) Each Night I Put My Head To My Pillow & I Try To Tell Myself I’M Strong I’ve Gone One More Day Without You.
83) If You Have A Choice Between Me & Her, Choose Her Because If You Really Loved Me There Wouldn’t Be A Choice.
84) I Didn’t Want To Be Greedy. It’s A Mark Of Bad Character And I Always Believed That Pigs Go The Slaughter House.
85) When You Love Yourself More, People Say You Are Selfish. When You Care For Others More, They Say You Are Stupid.
86) One Who Is Unselfish Can Begin To Care For One Who Is Selfish But One Who Is Selfish Will Care Only For Himself.
87) When You Love Yourself More, People Say You Are Selfish. When You Care For Others More, They Say You Are Stupid.
88) I Have No Respect Or Sympathy For People Who Act Like They’re The Only One That’s Going Through Something In Life.
89) It Really Is Ok For There To Be Times When You Stop Putting Everyone Else First, And Just Do What’s Best For You.
90) Who Are Happy For Your Happiness & Sad For Your Sadness. They’re The One Who Deserve Special Places In Your Heart.
91) Putting Yourself First Is Not Selfish. Thinking About Yourself Constantly Is Selfish. Please Respect The Difference.
92) The Selfish Man Suffers More From His Selfishness Than He From Who That Selfishness With Holds Some Important Benefit.
93) Being Overprotective Doesn’t Mean That I Am Selfish. Sometimes Its Just A Way Of Letting People Know That Mine Is Mine.
94) You can’t Let Yourself Fail Just Because The People In Your Circle Aren’t Ready To Succeed. Sometimes You Have Be Selfish.
95) If He Wants You All To Himself, But He Isn’t Prepared To Give Himself All To You, Then You Should Give Him Nothing At All.
96) I’M Not Even Gonna Get Mad Anymore. I’M Just Going To Learn To Expect The Lowest Out Of The People I Thought The Highest Of.
97) Sometimes I Regret Being Nice, Apologizing When I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong, And For Making Unworthy People A Priority In My Life.
98) People Need To Learn That Their Actions Do Affect Other People. So Be Careful What You Say And Do, Its Not Always Just About You.
99) Being Able To Own Yourself Is A Blessing. When Dependent On Other Belongs For Survival Your Chance To Breathe Slims. Own Yourself.
100) Don’t Feel Sad Over Someone Who Gave Up On You. Feel Sorry For Them Because They Gave Up Someone Who Would Have Never Given Up On Them.
101) Self Is Your Center, And To Be Selfish Is The Only Way There Is To Be The More You Try To Be Not Selfish The More You Become Eccentric.
102) I Want To Be The Most Selfish Person In The World And Have You All To Myself, But I Can’t Be That Person…I Need You To Be Happy First.
103) The Most Miserable People Are Those Who Care Only About Themselves, Understand Only Their Own Troubles And See Only Their Own Perspective.
104) I Want To Be The Most Selfish Person In The World And Have You All To Myself, But I Can’t Be That Person… I Need You To Be Happy First.
105) Learn To Love Without Condition. Talk Without Bad Intention. Give Without Any Reason. And Most Of All, Care For People Without Any Expectation.
106) Selfish People Lose So Much In Life, Because Even When They Realize They Are Wrong, They Don’t Know How To Ask For Forgiveness Or Show Regrets.
107) Depression Makes You Selfish. It’s Very Hard To Think Of Other People When You’re Wrapped In A Prickly Blanket Of Unexplained Unwanted Emotions.
108) Tell Them What They Need To Hear. Make Their Happiness Come Before Your Own And Smile Even Though You’re Dying Inside. That’s True Unselfish Love.
109) Being Selfish Will Never Get You Far In A Relationship. Be Willing And Prepared To Pour Into Your Partner The Things That Truly Speak To Their Heart.
110) There Are Many Selfish People Who Are Extremely Original, Then They Take Those Pure Ideas And Use Them To Raise Themselves Up, That Is An Insincere Move.
111) There Are Some People Who Always Seen Angry And Continuously Look For Conflict. Walk Away; The Battle They Are Fighting Isn’t With You, It Is With Themselves.
112) Selfish People Often Mistake Selfishness For Strength. It Takes No Talent, No Intelligence, No Self Control And No Effort To Sacrifice Other People For Your Ego.
113) It Is Not Selfish To Be Happy. It Is Your Highest Purpose. Your Joy Is The Greatest Contribution You Can Make To Life On The Planer. A Heart At Peace With Its Owner Blesses Everyone It Touches.
114) Don’t Be So Selfish To Live You Entire Life For Yourself. Heal Others, Heal Others. Live For The Benefits Of Others & And Contribute Your Role In Making This World A Beautiful Place For Living.
115) There are many things that we would throw away if we were not afraid that others might pick them up – Oscar Wilde
116) Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. – Oscar Wilde
117) One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody. – Mother Teresa
118) Selfishness must always be forgiven you know because there is no hope of a cure. – Jane Austen
119) As selfishness and complaint pervert the mind, so love with its joy clears and sharpens the vision. – Helen Keller
120) A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle. – unknown
121) Selfishness comes from poverty in the heart, from the belief that love is not abundant. – Don Miguel Ruiz
122) If all the people in this world, in which we live, were as selfish as a few of the people in this world, in which we live, there would be no world in which to live. – W. L. Orme
123) Almost every sinful action ever committed can be traced back to a selfish motive. It is a trait we hate in other people but justify in ourselves. – Stephen Kendrick
124) If there is one thing I dislike, it is the man who tries to air his grievances when I wish to air mine. – P.G. Wodehouse
125) Teamwork: I love the idea of all for one? especially if that one is me. – Jarod Kintz
126) Selfish people lost so much in life because even when they realize they are wrong, they don’t know how to ask for forgiveness or show regrets. – unknown
127) No man will work for your interests unless they are his. – David Seabury
128) Selfishness is that detestable vice which no one will forgive in others, and no one is without himself. – Henry Ward Beecher
129) If we were not all so excessively interested in ourselves, life would be so uninteresting that none of us would be able to endure it. – Arthur Schopenhauer
130) Every man builds his world in his own image. He has the power to choose, but no power to escape the necessity of choice. – Ayn Rand
131) I need no warrant for being and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction – Ayn Rand
132) I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. – Ayn Rand
133) Selfish people are in a way terribly capable of great loves. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
134) They, the selfish ones, are like spiritual lame people who use other beings as crutches to walk on the path of life. And they are the Blind of Spirit who never find Love, because they do not know how to love and do not let themselves be loved – Ivan Figueroa Otero
135) There are many selfish people who are extremely original, then they take those pure ideas and use them to raise themselves up, that is an insincere move. – Daniel Smith
136) It is the ignorant person who seeks his or her own ends at the expense of the greater whole. It is the ignorant person, therefore, who is the selfish person. The truly wise person is never selfish. – Ralph Waldo Trine
137) A person is called selfish, not for pursuing his or her own good, but for neglecting his or her neighbor’s. – Richard Whately
138) Selfish people are, by definition, those whose activities are devoted to bringing themselves happiness. Yet. . . these selfish people are far less likely to be happy than those whose efforts are devoted to making others happy. – Bernard Rimland
139) We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path. – Paulo Coelho
140) He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals. – Benjamin Franklin
141) Selfish persons are incapable of loving others, but they are not capable of loving themselves either. – Erich Fromm
142) A selfish man is a thief. – Jose Marti
143) That man who lives for self alone lives for the meanest mortal known. – Joaquin Miller